Knauf stands for opportunity. We know that opportunity looks different to each person and we are proud that we see opportunity in everyone. This exciting role within Knauf Insulation in the Sustainability team could be the perfect next opportunity for you to build a unique career, in a values-led culture with a clear purpose of making tomorrow a home for all of us. As a Group we are a global manufacturer of construction materials and our 41,500 team members in 90 countries across 300 sites provide a huge opportunity for anyone with ambition and energy. We value everyone's contribution equally and we ask that you bring your whole self to work, to enrich the business further, as together we achieve more in a safe and inclusive environment.
Knauf Insulation is proud to be part of the Knauf Group. We have a 40-year heritage in manufacturing insulation and have big plans for the future. Our global reach in 40 countries continues to grow and we are looking for passionate, ambitious people to join our 6000-strong team and help us achieve our goals. We are all led by the same core values and believe in the powerful potential of large companies to have a positive impact on the world.
The expansion of the SUPPLY CHAIN Department means we are now looking to recruit Operational Planner KIEE based in the Czech republic and reporting to Matthieu Boulanger.
Can you say ‘yes’?...
- Can you supervise the KIEE Plant´s Production Scheduling?
- Can you Co-Lead the Supply side of our S&OP process for a specisic plant Cluster together with the SC Performance Manager?
- Can you Secure short - term Supply Chain planning alignement with long - term Business Plan?
- Can you Manage Supply Planning Data?
As Operational Planner, you'd drive the middle and long term operational planning of the region (GMW/RMW).
What you’ll be doing:
- Give guidance to Production Schedulers who are in charge of the fine scheduling on a 1-2 weeks Frozen Horizon
- Optimize together with Production Schedulers the 1-3 months Liquid Horizon in order to maximize the production output and reduce the manufacturing costs
- Be responsible for the short-term Tactical Supply Plan within the Liquid Horizon
- Send Weekly Production Plan to Plants and ensure good quality and reliability of Planned Orders
- Drive the Shipping Process for stock transfers and ensure good quality and reliability of strategic stock movements (RecShips)
- Animate all the functions involved in the Supply process for his / her Cluster, maintain a good cross-functional contacts, proactively lead remedial investigations and / or analyses and implement corrective measures
- Manage exceptions raised by ESP software within the Liquid horizon
- Be responsible for the Supply Chain capacity utilization planning
- Ensure that the ESP software provides reliable outcome for his / her Cluster and liaise with BY support team to resolve any issues
- Communicate appropriate information to markets for the market decision process
- Be responsible for Continuous Improvement in his / her Supply Planning area
- Own and drive KPIs improvement: adherence to plan, stock outs, OTIF , costs to serve, warehouse scrap, lead time, working capital
What we’d love for you to have:
We are interested in you as a person; your attitude, behaviours and values. As long as you have the willingness to learn anything you need for the role that you don't already have, we'd love to speak to you. We're looking for someone who is (...)
If you have experience in the following areas – this is an added advantage:
- A Master’s degree in business, engineering or supply chain related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experiences with either S&OP, Demand & Production Planning, transport, warehouse, procurement or material replenishment
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Advanced Excel knowledge (power pivot functions)
- SAP/ Business Warehouse
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combine with ability to work a non-hierarchical way with various people
We will provide:
- 25 days of holiday
- Yearly bonus
- Cafeteria - Digital benefits from Sodexo can be used by your employees for a wide range of leisure activities, from massages to vacations to sports activities or buying books.
- Pension insurance
- Meal allowance
- Wellbeing line
Our common criterion is to build a comprehensive salary package that stands out in the market. On top of that, a dedicated time for personal development and potential for leadership training will be provided.
What happens next?
We appreciate that your time is precious and applying for a new job can be a lengthy process - so we have committed to replying to your application within five working days.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion (D&I) reinforces our Knauf Insulation values of Making Tomorrow a Home for all of us. We are committed to creating a workplace where we all can thrive, whoever we are, and inspiring a culture of inclusion and innovation that will drive future business success. We do our best to make sure being at work feels like home. To learn more about our business and culture go here (Our values (knaufinsulation.com))
If there are any other ways that you need to receive this job information, please contact us on email: email@example.com