Knauf stands for opportunity. We know that opportunity looks different to each person and we are proud that we see opportunity in everyone. This exciting role within Knauf Insulation in the Sustainability team could be the perfect next opportunity for you to build a unique career, in a values-led culture with a clear purpose of making tomorrow a home for all of us. As a Group we are a global manufacturer of construction materials and our 41,500 team members in 90 countries across 300 sites provide a huge opportunity for anyone with ambition and energy. We value everyone's contribution equally and we ask that you bring your whole self to work, to enrich the business further, as together we achieve more in a safe and inclusive environment.
Knauf Insulation is proud to be part of the Knauf Group. We have a 40-year heritage in manufacturing insulation and have big plans for the future. Our global reach in 40 countries continues to grow and we are looking for passionate, ambitious people to join our 6000-strong team and help us achieve our goals. We are all led by the same core values and believe in the powerful potential of large companies to have a positive impact on the world.
The expansion of the Engineering & Maintenance Department means we are now looking to recruit a Control Engineer in Tarnaveni.
What you’ll be doing:
• Equipment Failures - Carry out effective, efficient fault finding and problem resolution to root cause where possible on a wide range of complex systems in a continuous process environment so that they maintain the plant to deliver the target operating efficiencies
• Safety & Compliance - Apply, and ensure compliance, with the Company’s Health & Safety and Environmental Policy and Procedures so that a safe and secure environment is maintained
• Physical Infrastructure - Support the Engineering Manager in keeping the Site, buildings and fabric, physical infrastructure and Manufacturing and Assembly assets and equipment, in a well maintained and safe condition by reporting issues and carrying out remedial repairs where possible
• Preventive Maintenance – Design and review the preventive maintenance program associated with automation system
• Resource Utilization – Ensure effective utilization of the day control technician who will report to you directly and the shift electrical & control technician indirectly
• Improvement of any control/automation related problems
• Continuous Improvement – Actively engaging in Plant Continuous Improvement activities
• Provide guidance/knowledge to staffs to execute & complete jobs effectively with quality
What we’d love for you to have:
• A degree in
Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation/Control Engineering
with minimum 5 years of working experience in related field is required
• A Diploma in Electronic/Electrical, Industrial/Automation from a reputable
institution with 10 years of working experience will be considered
experience in Siemens S7 PLCs, WinCC, Starter manager & HMIs and Siemens
Drive or similar. Ability to modify & upload programs into PLCs
to communicate fluently in English. Any other language is a plus
with SAP would be preferable but not essential
problem-solving abilities. Good leadership and self-motivated with the ability
to work on an independent basis
to communicate effectively and work as part of a team, work within deadlines
the ability to create and maintain a positive relationship
Organizational & Troubleshooting skills
We will provide:
Our common criterion is to build a comprehensive salary package that stands out in the market. On top of that, a dedicated time for personal development and potential for leadership training will be provided.
We offer a great opportunity for
professional development in a dynamic and friendly international working
environment. If you are interested in the position and you are aligned with our